The 94 Room Relais & Chateaux Post Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Banff National Park in the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. The Post Hotel & Spa is a perennial member of Travel and Leisure Magazine’s World’s Best Hotels and has become well known beyond our borders for its consistent delivery of quality guest experience. Our latest accolade comes from CNN Travel Magazine: One of the World’s Ten Most Beautiful Ski Lodges.
Our staff join us from all over the world. However, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they have legal permission to work in Canada. Review the website of Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada to see if you qualify for a Working Holiday or Young Professional Work Permit.
We are looking to fill the following position(s) immediately:
Registered Massage Therapist (NOC 3236)
The Temple Mountain Spa’s rejuvenating and luxurious experiences have been created using a harmonious blend of products and techniques designed to deliver customized results. Our spa offers an array of Massages, Body Therapies, Facials, Nail and Waxing services.
- Motivated and professional team player.
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service.
- Must have completed a 2200 hour Massage Therapy Program.
- Valid First Aid Certification.
- Hot Stone Massage, Thai Stem Massage and any additional massage training is an asset.
We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2019 Season:
Chef de Partie (NOC:6321)
Our Kitchen runs on the “Brigade System” with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur, Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant, etc. We require previous experience in this system.
- To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes.
- To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- Cook Red Seal Certificate or European equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience in an internationally reputable culinary establishment.
- Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English.
- To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
- To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
- To consistently deliver superior customer service.
- Oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the restaurant.
- Enforcement of strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble shooting any problems that may arise.
Bartender, Fine Dining (NOC: 6512)
As a Bartender in our Sir Norman Lounge and Formal Dining Room, your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, energy and a positive attitude
- Throughout your entire interaction with a customer, you are expected to remain calm, polite and amiable
- Up-sells guests on food or drink items when appropriate
- Keeps a clean, organized area
- Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while maintaining ability to socialize with guests
- Follows all relevant brand standards for service
- Prepare drink orders for Dining Room Staff
- Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary
- 3-4 years extensive bar tending, fine dining.
- Wine knowledge and mixology a definite asset
To join our team, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or fax to: +1-403-522-3966
We look forward to hearing from you!