The 94 Room Relais & Chateaux Post Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Banff National Park in the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. The Post Hotel & Spa is a perennial member of Travel and Leisure Magazine’s World’s Best Hotels and has become well known beyond our borders for its consistent delivery of quality guest experience. Our latest accolade comes from CNN Travel Magazine: One of the World’s Ten Most Beautiful Ski Lodges.
Our staff join us from all over the world. However, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they have legal permission to work in Canada. Review the website of Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada to see if you qualify for a Working Holiday or Young Professional Work Permit.
We are currently accepting applications for the Winter 2019 Season & for positions when they become available:
Registered Massage Therapist (NOC 3236)
The Temple Mountain Spa’s rejuvenating and luxurious experiences have been created using a harmonious blend of products and techniques designed to deliver customized results. Our spa offers an array of Massages, Body Therapies, Facials, Nail and Waxing services.
- Motivated and professional team player.
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service.
- Must have completed a 2200 hour Massage Therapy Program.
- Valid First Aid Certification.
- Hot Stone Massage, Thai Stem Massage and any additional massage training is an asset.
Chef de Partie (NOC:6321)
Our Kitchen runs on the “Brigade System” with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur, Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant, etc. We require previous experience in this system.
- To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes.
- To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- Cook Red Seal Certificate or European equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience in an internationally reputable culinary establishment.
- Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English.
- To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
- To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
- To consistently deliver superior customer service.
- Oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the restaurant.
- Enforcement of strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble shooting any problems that may arise.
Breakfast/Lunch Cook (NOC: 6322)
Food preparation specialization will be Stocks, soups and sauces; Eggs and dairy, Cold kitchen (salads, appetizers, sandwiches); Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms; Meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- ensure quality of food proportions
- work with minimal supervision
- prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- work with specialized cooking equipment.
- Completion of high school, cooking certificate a definite asset
- 2 years fine dining line cooking experience
- Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English
Evening Server (NOC: 6513)
As an Evening Server, you have a professional appearance and conduct and provide high quality professional service in our high end fine dining restaurant. You have advanced and extensive food and wine knowledge. You will consult guests with wine choices, take food and wine orders and serve them with confidence. You have formal food and beverage training and a minimum 4 years of practical experience in formal dining room environment.
- Serve food and beverage items.
- Set up all function rooms prior to guest arrival.
- Clear tables and return equipment to their respective areas.
- Gather all equipment necessary to service a function and maintain a clear and immaculate service corridor.
- Move any tables and chairs as assigned.
- Inform supervisor of any problems or complaints.
- Proper handling of all equipment, i.e. Props, glassware etc. ensuring proper storage after use.
- Must possess outstanding, pro-active guest service skills, a professional presentation and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and have a sales-oriented personality.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a professional team.
- Previous food and beverage experience in a high-volume establishment.
- Must possess strong food, beverage and wine knowledge.
- A good physical condition, as this position requires constant walking, standing, bending and lifting.
- Four (4) years experience serving in a fine-dining setting.
Front Desk Agent (NOC: 6435)
As a Front Desk Agent , you will have a very welcoming demeanor, professional appearance and conduct. You will register arriving guests and assign rooms; take, cancel and change room reservations; process telephone calls; provide information on hotel facilities and services; provide general information about points of interest in the area and services in the community; resolve complaints; process guest departures; calculate charges and receive payments; balance cash and complete balance sheets; prepare cash reports and related forms; maintain occupancy statistics. You are very Customer Service oriented, follow emergency and safety procedures and work with minimal supervision.
Education: Completion of high school
Work experience: 2 years luxury hotel Front Desk experience
Housekeeping Room Attendant (NOC: 6731)
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant you will work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail while you sweep, mop, vacuum and wash floors; dust furniture, make beds and change sheets; distribute clean towels and toiletries; stock linen closet; clean disinfect and polish kitchen fixtures and appliances; clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures; handle and report lost and found items; attend to guest’s requests for extra supplies or other items; provide basic information on facilities; pick up debris and empty trash containers; wash windows, walls and ceilings; clean changing rooms and showers.
Education: Not required
Industry Work experience: Experience an asset
Dishwasher (NOC: 6711)
As a Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper you will wash dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, glassware. Wash and peel and cut vegetables and fruit; clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; remove kitchen garbage and trash; handle and store cleaning products; sweep and mop floors.
Education: Not required
Work experience: Experience an asset
To join our team, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or fax to: +1-403-522-3966
We look forward to hearing from you!